Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas Moose Country

Before we all get really busy with opening presents and spending time with our friends and family, I thought I would post this.

MERRY CHRISTMAS MOOSE COUNTRY

To all my loyal readers, followers and all around fans of the Halifax Mooseheads, I woulod like to say a very Merry Christmas to you and your family. May your holidays be filled with lots of joyous times and hockey! I can't believe I've been writing in this blog for a little over two years now. I've enjoyed every minute of it (maybe a little too much) and I also wanted to say thank you to everyone that reads my blog, follows me on Twitter and likes my Facebook page. I hope to keep bringing you news, game posts and live tweets and pictures of your Halifax Mooseheads in the past year. I posted my World Junior coverage the other day as we should have two current and a former member in the tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment