Monday, December 22, 2014

MC World Junior Coverage

Moose Country, your home for Halifax Mooseheads team news and game day posts, will be covering the 2015 IIHF World U20 Ice Hockey Championships. The Mooseheads have two current players looking to crack International teams and a former player on the host team. Here's the info:

News: I will provide you with final roster announcements on Christmas day here on my blog plus keep you up to date with suspensions, injuries, etc. on Twitter at @MC_MooseCountry.

Pre-tournament coverage: There is one more day left of pre-tournament games and Timo Meier and Team Switzerland will be taking on Zach Fucale and Team Canada on Tuesday night. The game will be on TSN and I will be tweeting during the game. I'll have a full score recap on Twitter.

Game Articles: I will do post game stories on here after the games that I tweet (see below for schedule). This will include a breakdown of the game sheet. More will be done in the New Year especially if our boys go far in the medal round.

Tweets: I will be tweeting during a few of the games that our Herd players will be in. Here's the schedule:
Saturday Dec 27 Sweden vs Denmark 2pm AT
Saturday Dec 27 Canada vs Germany 9pm AT
Sunday Dec 28 Russia vs Switzerland 6pm AT
Tuesday Dec 30 Denmark vs Switzerland 6pm AT
Wednesday Dec 31 United States vs Canada 5pm AT

Score Updates: At the end of each day, I will post the final scores of the day from both groups on my Twitter and Facebook pages.

Medal Round: I will set you up for each of the medal rounds, letting you know who's going to be playing who in the quarter finals, semi finals, bronze medal and gold medal games. I will be tweeting some of the medal round games but will have final score recaps on my social accounts.

Social Networks: All three of my social network accounts will be in use during the World Juniors. Follow moose_country on Instagram for pictures during the tournament including each day's match-ups. Score updates, blog posts and news will be posted on the Facebook page. Game updates will be tweeted on the Twitter account, @MC_MooseCountry. Keep connected by using the hashtag #WJC_MC and I'll retweet some of the best ones.

Good luck to all teams and players. Who's going to win the 2015 World Junior Championships? Check in January 5th on TSN to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment