Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My Team Canada roster for WJC

Well we are a month away from the World Juniors which are being held in Malmo, Sweden this year. I don't know about you but I always look forward to Christmas and Boxing Day when the World Juniors begin. With it being in Sweden this year, fans in Canada will once again have to get up early to see the best of their country play. Luckily it won't be as early as last year though if your on the East Coast. Sweden is 5 hours ahead of us here in Nova Scotia while Ufa, Russia is actually 10 hours ahead.

Here is who I think will get the invite from the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League.
Jonathan Drouin F
Anthony Mantha F
Frederik Gauthier F
Charles Hudon F
Zach Fucale G
Etteine Marcoux G
MacKenzie Weegar D
Christopher Clapperton F
Ryan Graves D

Good luck to everyone. I'll have a full list of attendees when it comes available.

No comments:

Post a Comment