Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Poll #21

We have just a few more games left in the regular season and while I'll be naming a couple more players to my Top Herd for the matches this weekend, I wanted to put this poll up now because we have some good contenders which I don't think will change. I've done this the last number of seasons asking you fans to vote who you think should be the overall Top Herd and it seems to be popular so I thought I would do it again. When I give a player this honour each game it's not always because they were the one that had the most points that match, I thought they were the best player on the ice. 

Who should be the 2018-19 Moose Country's Top Herd of the season? 

A: Antoine Morand
B: Raphael Lavoie
C: Alexis Gravel
D: Samuel Asselin
E: Other 

You have until the end of the first round of the playoffs to cast your vote. 

No comments:

Post a Comment