Saturday, March 01, 2014

BREAKING: Live Tweet in SJ

I know people are getting ready for the big tilt against the Moncton Wildcats but I wanted to mention something.

One week from today I will be live tweeting a road game!! 

Finally after joining the Mooster Club at the beginning of the season and getting emails upon emails of road trips that they were having, I am able to say I can join them for the last one of the 2013-14 season. Can you believe it's already March? We're getting down to the intensity of the season as teams fight for playoff positions. See my previous post for that story. 

As you all know I try my hardest to bring you in game live tweets from the Mooseheads home games as much as I can. Well now I can bring you tweets from a road game. On March 8 I will be hopping on a bus with a bunch of other Club members and travelling to Saint John as our boys take on the Sea Dogs. 

So follow me on Twitter at @MC_MooseCountry and check the Facebook page during the game for updates. 

Go Moose Go!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment