Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Poll #9: Question

Well I said I would ask you guys to vote on the season's top herd. We have at least one more home game after today's match-up was cancelled, so I thought I would pose this question now. Last season, Nikolaj Ehlers was given the title because through out the season he was named it the most. This year I'm giving you the power. I have normally determined each game's top herd by their overall play not just how many points they had that game which is way you have seen some defense and goaltenders (even when we loose) on the list.

Who should be the 2014-15 MooseCountry's Top Herd of the season?
1. Danny Moynihan
2. Kevin Resop
3. Timo Meier
4. Nikolaj Ehlers
5. Kelly Bent
6. Phil Gadoury 


You have until the first game of the 2015 playoffs to cast your vote. I may add another depending on who I think deserves it during Saturday's game. 

4 comments: