Saturday, December 15, 2012

Merry Christmas MooseCountry

Your Moose fan here,
Halifax played their last home game before the holidays last night against the 14th place Acadie-Bathurst Titan (a 4-3 win). They will next play two road games over the next week before taking a break for Christmas. They will play Moncton tonight and Saint John on Friday. They will then play one more road game after the break before coming back home for three straight games. December 29th is the Battle of Nova Scotia event where the Moose wear special NS themed jerseys and January 4th is finally our Teddy Bear Toss game. (I will post before and after both of these games.)

I wanted to wish all of you an early very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and enjoy your time with your family and friends, I know I will be.



Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment