Thursday, September 19, 2024

We're Back!


After taking another summer off from blogging, I am pleased to say that I will be back writing on here during the 2024-25 season. I won't make this long but just wanted to say a few things. Later this evening, I'll be sharing some posts that normally would've been published in the off-season and then tomorrow will be the first game preview of the year. 

I am a 15-game pack holder this season, so the MC's Top Herd will be announced only for the matches I attend while I anticipate doing game previews & recaps for those as well as some away contests probably. 

Hopefully, I will be able to provide more updates on alumni this season. We have quite a few with a growing amount playing overseas so I miss things. If there is anything you would like to see on the blog, please let me know. 

Feel free to leave a comment, any questions or suggestions on a post or send me an email at moosecountry.blog@gmail.com 

Moose Country is also on social media if you are not following already
Twitter/X: MC_MooseCountry
Facebook: Moose Country
Instagram: moose_country

If you'd like to see game & player pictures, please follow my photography page on Instagram (amhsport_photos)

Lastly, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for reading my blog posts and following on social media. This will be my 13th season writing about the Mooseheads and though I tried to stop, I just can't :). Go Moose Go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment