Sunday, October 30, 2022

Note from Moose Country

Hi everyone,

Most blogs don't do this but I wanted to let you know why it seems like I've disappeared at least on here. I am still sharing news, pictures and scores on my social media accounts though. Our Halifax Mooseheads have had a great start to the season which I will have a post on later today. 


Back to why I've been MIA though. In the summer, I got a new job which is the first time I have been working full time since about 2014. It's been very busy to start as I am still training plus I am also going to school part-time so I don't have a lot of brain capacity to think of much else right now. So for this season, posts will be very sporadic but I hope you will bear with me and continue to support my blog. 

I really do appreciate everyone who reads my blog and follows my social media. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment