Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Note to fans

Hello everyone, as you probably have noticed I haven't been writing on here very often in the last couple of months. Part of it is because it is the offseason and there isn't too much to write about, but the last two summers I have kept you up to date with news on players being invited to NHL camps of different kinds and other stuff that has happened over the summer months however I have not been able to keep up to date on the news and there is also not as many players going to development camps this year. 

The other part of why I haven't written a lot this summer is because I have been looking for a second job, dealing with some other personal things and also trying to add more information on the history of the Mooseheads as well as figure out how I want my blog and other forums to be presented. I am really sorry about not being able to keep you up to date, I have found it easier to just share posts from Facebook or Twitter instead of writing my own this summer. I am trying to make this blog more fan friendly as well as easier for me. 

Beginning August 4th, Moose Country will be hosted on a new website and will be getting a new link. I will post the new site on here and on social media to let you know when it is live. You will still be able to access this site as well. I have ideas in my head of things I would like to post on my blog along with the recaps, previews, stats Sundays and alumni news that I already post during the season but I will let you know at a later date. One thing I will be doing is posting more pictures on my Instagram account starting with a countdown to the home opener which will begin tomorrow (July 30).  I hope you have enjoyed my blog the last couple of seasons and will continue to read it in future years! Please let me know if you do not like something or want to see more of a certain part of my blog or social media sites. There will be more posts next month once the boys are back in Moose Country for training camp. 

Thanks for all the views, likes and follows. See you at the rink!

Ashley
Owner of Moose Country blog

No comments:

Post a Comment