Saturday, February 09, 2013

Snow postpones tonight's game

Tonight's game against the Acadie-Bathurst Titan was cancelled this morning due to the snow storm hitting the Maritimes. 40+ centimetres of snow are expected to have fallen by the end of the weekend. Both the Mooseheads and Halifax Metro Centre Twitter and Facebook accounts announced the cancellation of the game. Puck drop was supposed to be 7pm Atlantic time. The Mooseheads announced that the game is postponed until Monday March 11 at 7pm/at. The team also announced that anybody who had tickets to tonight's game can use them for the rescheduled game or in the case of individual tickets, you can get refunds if you are unable to go. Considering I have tickets for tonight's game I will most likely go to the rescheduled game.

Hopefully there isn't another storm next weekend as the Moose play again at home a week from today. I will be hitting that game with my father and sister watching from a box seat. :) look for my game posts for the tilt against Moncton.

Go Moose Go!!!

Have a good day if you are snowed in. I will now be watching Hockey Day in Canada so go over to my other blog at hockeyfansunitetonight.blogspot.ca for my thoughts on the Canadian teams as they play.

No comments:

Post a Comment